Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Challenge #32 - Paper Piecing

Hi Sassy friends!  It's that time again.. time for another fun challenge at Sassy Cheryl's!

And, of course, it's time to announce our winner from our last challenge.


That lucky person is Ramona! Congratulations, Ramona. Just email Sassy Cheryl to arrange for your $5 gift certificate... then go shopping for more fun, sassy images. 

Now, on to our challenge. Our sassy teammate, Tracy, is our hostess and this week she's put together a paper piecing challenge for our projects. So get out those paper snips and come join us.

Here's what Tracy and the team have put together as some inspiration.




 











Want to join us?  Just use the paper piecing technique on a Sassy Cheryl image, post your creation to your blog or online gallery, then link that back here using Mr. Linky. Full details of our challenge rules are posted to the right.
You have until next Monday evening to play along. We're looking forward to seeing your creations, sassy friends!

7 comments:

  1. Amazing creations ladies. A special thanks to everyone who entered the Sassy Cheryl's challenge last week and a big fat congratulations to Ramona for winning the $5 GC. Just give me a shout, and I'll get that right out to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing week of DT cards. I love to paper piece, so this one is going to be a good one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards everyone!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr Linky mentions Mo's digital pencil?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab challenge - didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I did. While I was at it I got a second snowman all dressed up and ready for a Christmas card. XXX Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge cards! Thanks to everyone who took part in the challenge this week. Some amazing creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I made it this week. I was really having withdrawals because my guests interrupted my paper crafting. I hated missing the challenge last week, but it sure was nice to see my family again and I am so sad they have gone home. (Just have to figure out how to get my SIL hooked on cards) Great chalenge cards again Sassy Girls and thanks Cheryl for all the great digis to inspire us.

    ReplyDelete